Programme exchange/swap idea.

BillB
Re: Programme exchange/swap idea.

Post by BillB »

I found a programme among my papers whilst sorting. Quite a surprise as it's dated Wed 26th Aug 1964 v Bradford, I was living in Aussie at the time and even getting married very near to that date...
Funny how history won't leave you alone, but keeps turning up a very old happening..... Anyone in need of it to fill a hole let me know....
Lazio

Post by Lazio »

February 4th 1989.
Mytshot

Post by Mytshot »

Lazio wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:25 pm February 4th 1989.
Hi Lazio. I have a copy of that programme you can have. Let me know best way to get it to you.
Pip@B

Post by Pip@B »

February 11th 1989.
I think we lost 2-1 at home.
Lazio

Post by Lazio »

That is the game.
Lazio

Post by Lazio »

Mytshot wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:07 pm
Hi Lazio. I have a copy of that programme you can have. Let me know best way to get it to you.
Thanks matd tried to PM but struggling on my phone will use laptop tomorrow.
PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL »

If you want to use the programme shop as an exchange to drop off and collect, then no problem but it's only match day's of course. Oh, many many thanks for the delivery to me of the Boreham wood v Aldershot programme that i did need. Much appreciated. If it's only a couple of programme's now and then that get swapped for people, it's great that this is working. I am looking for your need's so have faith. There are some that you have put on here that even i don't have so keep looking. The programme fair in London will be here in January and i will take i list of your want's with me, and if seen will purchase them if i see them as bargains. Thank's for all your help in this venture, Paul Blundell. If anyone need's to contact me, I'm on 07741197206. Don't mind your call's, so long as it's not for PPI, as I'v already claimed it! Cheer's, Paul. :D
PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL »

Please don't forget to delete the programme on your want's list on here if somebody find's it for you! And of course, add a couple more.
Lazio

Post by Lazio »

Mytshot are you at the Yeovil game.
Mytshot

Post by Mytshot »

Lazio wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:17 am Mytshot are you at the Yeovil game.
Hi. I'll be at the game this evening. Have sent you a PM.
ganesh

Post by ganesh »

hi I've got a couple of boxes of programmes from the 1st few years of the new club sitting in my loft which needs a clear up.

If I decide to get rid, are these sold in the club shop for club funds or what happens.

If I decide to get rid I would just like them to go to a good home.
PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL »

Yes they are sold at £1 each and goes to the club. Bring them in on a match day and i will sort them into seasons. A carrier bag at a time is best. Have a good stock of 92 on wards, but was thinking of doing some small bundle's for the kids, just to try and get them interested in collecting programme's. I remember getting a carrier bag given to me when i was younger of Aldershot home and away's and i was hooked. Always hooked on a good cover, my favorite is the Watney cup programme featuring the rosettes. Where did they disappear to, along with the footie rattle's. Where did the man go that sold badge's and rosettes outside the ground. Jumper's for goal post's, Oh yes, wonderful memories. :D
Mytshot

Post by Mytshot »

manfrommilford wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:55 pm Paul and everyone else replying, this is a great way of us trying to help each other with our missing items, so I will check my collection for any of the above items this month. As for my first few programmes, Exeter V Shots in Jan / Feb 1991 (Leyland Daf), Shots V Portsmouth HSC (1/2/83), Barrow V Shots 1960-61 and Hartlepool V Aldershot 1960-61. Thanks guys!
There's a Shots v Portsmouth from 1983 on eBay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aldershot-v- ... Sw-9Ncwcpk
PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL »

Manfrommilford, you have pm about Shots v Pompey HSC programme. Paul.
PAUL BLUNDELL

Post by PAUL BLUNDELL »

Could anyone help a friend of mine. He is after 5 programme's, Shots v Brentford 12/11/56, Shots v Millwall 09/10/57, Brentford v Shots 27/11/56, Southampton v Shots 26/10/59, and Watford v Shots 25/11/55. If anyone can help, e-mail him on zzleshawkinszz@hotmail.com