Programme exchange/swap idea.

1973shot
Re: Programme exchange/swap idea.

Post by 1973shot »

1973shot wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:59 am
barney rubble wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:15 pm Hi guys, new on here but collect Shots programmes. Can't seem to find the facebook page. Can anyone help? Thanks
Hi barney rubble please email me at prjw1963@aol.com, if you can send me details of your Facebook profile I will friend request you and invite you to the group. Patrick Worrall
Hi you can pm me on here if easier
Wanderer
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Wanderer »

1973shot wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:50 pm Hi I have a few of the missing goal scorers and attendances for these matches if you are interested ? I also have the programme from the RS Southampton away game , I don’t have a spare but happy to run you a copy
Hi Patrick, I actually managed to finally find a copy about last December, when a collection of RS Southampton programmes appeared on EBay, good job he didn't know what I was willing to pay for that one. :D :D If you can PM the additional scorers and attendances I would be grateful.
barney rubble

Post by barney rubble »

Hi you can pm me on here if easier
[/quote]

Hi Patrick, have friend requested you on fb.
Thanks.
Birdman
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Birdman »

This thread’s getting like a dating website. :D
barney rubble

Post by barney rubble »

Birdman wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:38 pm This thread’s getting like a dating website. :D
well hellooooo sexy !
lol
1973shot

Post by 1973shot »

barney rubble wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am Hi you can pm me on here if easier
Hi Patrick, have friend requested you on fb.
Thanks.
[/quote]Hi I don’t have a friend request from you as far as I can see Stephen (Barney)
connor (Ruiz is my hero)

Post by connor (Ruiz is my hero) »

Anyone know anywhere I can get my hands on the only programme missing from my collection?

The game is maidenhead away in the 2019/2020 season (22nd feb 2020)

I have tried contacting Maidenhead but had no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Aldershot_Rob

Post by Aldershot_Rob »

BillB wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 am Anyone have Paul Blundell's phone number please.....
I haven't seen Paul Blundell on here for ages. I think Ben visits from time to time. Maybe someone can alert on twitter or Facebook if they use that and perhaps he will reply to you on here Bill...
BillB

Post by BillB »

Thanks Rob, not really a big issue, but thanks.
edinburghatfc

Post by edinburghatfc »

Hi all, Shots fan since 1988. Spent the last year collecting programmes from significant games in our history and just a few old ones. Have a QPR away game from the 1940s.

I'm heading down for the Solihull Moors game next week and was wondering if the old programme shop behind the main stand is still going strong? I've not been to a home game for about 5 years and can't remember if I paid it a visit last time I was down. There's just a few I'm looking for to keep me happy.
CH

Post by CH »

Hi Edinburgh, tge shop is still going, but hasn't been open, during Covid times due to the small square-footage I believe. The guys name who runs it is Paul Blundell who is always hovering around on match days usually at the front of the ground. Ask any of the programme sellers on the day who should be able to point you in the right direction I'm sure.
edinburghatfc

Post by edinburghatfc »

CH wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 pm Hi Edinburgh, tge shop is still going, but hasn't been open, during Covid times due to the small square-footage I believe. The guys name who runs it is Paul Blundell who is always hovering around on match days usually at the front of the ground. Ask any of the programme sellers on the day who should be able to point you in the right direction I'm sure.
Thank you
NZSHOT

Post by NZSHOT »

hi Edinburgh have sent you PM on here
connor (Ruiz is my hero)

Post by connor (Ruiz is my hero) »

Looking for two programmes from 16/17 season

Aldershot vs Maidstone 9th august 2016

And

Aldershot vs Tranmere 3rd september 2016

If anyone has either please let me know

Thanks in advance.
Shawford Shot

Post by Shawford Shot »

I have a large box of programmes I need to offload. The vast majority are Shots programmes, some going back to the 60s, but some are from other clubs too. Is anyone interested in taking them off my hands as a job lot?
Martin