New Away Kit 2024/25

Wiltshire Shot
Co-owner
Co-owner
New Away Kit 2024/25

Post by Wiltshire Shot »

For me, this one says "We mean business..." and for next season, a real crack at promotion, all being well.
https://www.theshots.co.uk/24-25-kits-revealed/
drewshotsfan
Re: New Away Kit 2024/25

Post by drewshotsfan »

I like it ♥️💙🖤
Aldershot supporter for over 50 years, so nothing surprises me anymore
Oldershot

Post by Oldershot »

I hope the kit is OK with the National League, they don't like black because it clashes with the Referee. Have they eased the rules? I hope so, I know another club ended up with lots of shirts they could not use in league matches. Easy for @efs to change to a different shirt I would think. The Refs only having black probably was originally when refs had to buy their own kit. Looks smart and should sell well.
Coveshot

Post by Coveshot »

Very smart kit, surely it must have been approved by the National League.
sugrues flying headbutt

Post by sugrues flying headbutt »

I like it but I think this season's "Argentina" away kit was a classic Shots shirt not least due to Swindon Away and Stockport Away!
SLABBBBERRR!!!!
Peter macdonald

Post by Peter macdonald »

Seems to be a new kit every season now which I think is a bit naughty
chimpster99
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by chimpster99 »

Oldershot wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm I hope the kit is OK with the National League, they don't like black because it clashes with the Referee. Have they eased the rules? I hope so, I know another club ended up with lots of shirts they could not use in league matches. Easy for @efs to change to a different shirt I would think. The Refs only having black probably was originally when refs had to buy their own kit. Looks smart and should sell well.
That rule was relaxed last year after the poor towel-wielding darlings at Wrexham threw their toys out of the pram. This season refs have had (and have used) an alternate yellow kit.
'Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes. ' Brian Clough
Giles
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Giles »

So is there to be a new home kit too? Must admit i thought the stripes & the Argie kit were for two seasons.
and you may ask yourself, well....how did I get here?
Peter macdonald

Post by Peter macdonald »

Giles wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm So is there to be a new home kit too? Must admit i thought the stripes & the Argie kit were for two seasons.
Yes should be at least 2 years and for the record the latest new shirt is hideous
Richard Petty
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Richard Petty »

Giles wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm So is there to be a new home kit too? Must admit i thought the stripes & the Argie kit were for two seasons.
I believe the home kit stays the same for another season, it was only the retro special home shirts that were for just the one season
Last edited by Richard Petty on Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
Richard Petty
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Richard Petty »

Oldershot wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm I hope the kit is OK with the National League, they don't like black because it clashes with the Referee. Have they eased the rules? I hope so, I know another club ended up with lots of shirts they could not use in league matches. Easy for @efs to change to a different shirt I would think. The Refs only having black probably was originally when refs had to buy their own kit. Looks smart and should sell well.
There hasn't been a problem with Black kits for a while now, quite a few teams not just in our league have Black away strips.

This one is awesome, absolutely love it. The Argentina shirt was ok but I wasn't a huge fan whereas this looks superb, I reckon the club will got a lot of sales of this.
The old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all the time." In fact sometimes it seems impossible to even please some of the people any of the time
Nobby

Post by Nobby »

I like the new shirt - but also liked the Argie one.

Not having bought a replica shirt for a few years, what is the quality like and how do the sizes pan out? *

I see they go to 6XL - surely that would only be for the American market? :wink:

* Asking for a fat friend. :lol:
James Frazer

Post by James Frazer »

The club website is very clear -
We can also confirm that our current home kit and third kit will stay the same.

Our usual cycle of keeping kits for two seasons was interrupted by our special anniversary shirts for the 22/23 season, but we are pleased to be able to hopefully alleviate some of the financial strain on our supporters by changing just one kit this season and keeping the red and blue stripes for another campaign.
CH

Post by CH »

Peter macdonald wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm Seems to be a new kit every season now which I think is a bit naughty
Agreed, especially after £100 for the name on the shirt promotion

I really liked the set we just had and was hoping they'd be retained.
Birdman
Co-owner
Co-owner

Post by Birdman »

https://www.theshots.co.uk/24-25-kits-revealed/
“The benefit of hindsight can be a wonderful thing.”